Gujarat NEET UG 2023 Counselling registration has begun on 15 July 2023 and the last date to apply is 24 July 2023.
This is about admission into undergraduate medical and dental courses in colleges located across Gujarat. Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) is conducting the counselling.
Those who are willing to take part in Gujarat NEET UG 2023 counselling registration have to purchase PIN from the website of the admission committee.
After PIN purchase, candidates can register for Gujarat NEET UG 2023 Counselling on the website. Students can purchase the PIN from 10 AM on 15 July 2023 to 1 PM on 24 July.
The registration for Gujarat NEET UG 2023 counselling can be done 10 AM on 15 July 2023 to 5 PM on 24 July 2023.
Those who have registered for Gujarat NEET UG 2023 Counselling can go for document verification and submission of photocopies at the designated help centers from 10 AM on 17 July to 5 PM on 25 July 2023.
Applicants can undertake Gujarat NEET PG 2023 Counselling registration till 5 PM on 17 July 2023.
Candidates willing to apply for Gujarat NEET UG 2023 counselling have to pay an amount of Rs 11,000 for purchasing the PIN. Out of this amount, Rs 1000 would be non-refundable and Rs 10,000 would be refundable security deposit.
Candidates must have passed plus two from a recognized educational institution with the required pass percentage. They should also have passed NEET UG 2023 with the required qualifying marks.
The process to apply for Gujarat NEET UG 2023 counselling is online and candidates have to visit the official website for submitting applications at ‘https://medadmgujarat.org/’
1. The URL above must be typed into the browser and submitted to allow the website to download.
2. Once the webpage is ready, candidates have to choose Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic & Homeopathy under Undergraduate Admission
3. Clicking the above button will open another webpage with URL ‘https://medadmgujarat.org/ug/home.aspx’
4. Once the webpage with above URL opens, they must click the button Log-in for Under-Graduate Medical/Dental/Ayurvedic & Homeopathy Admission
5. Clicking the above button will open the webpage with URL ‘http://medadmgujarat.ncode.in/UG/Index.aspx’
5. When the above webpage opens, candidates have to choose Purchase PIN button under the Online Services column.
6. Upon clicking the above button, webpage with URL ‘http://medadmgujarat.ncode.in/UG/Purchase_PIN.aspx’ opens, when the webpage opens, candidates have to provide their NEET Roll No, Name of the candidate as per NEET mark sheet, mobile number, and email and then pay the amount required and submit the details to obtain PIN in connection with Gujarat NEET PG Counselling 2023.
1. Candidates who have obtained the PIN can visit the website ‘http://medadmgujarat.ncode.in/UG/Index.aspx’ When the webpage with this URL opens, candidates have to click the button <Candidate Registration Login>
2. Clicking the above button will open the webpage with URL ‘http://medadmgujarat.ncode.in/UG/Candidate/Candidate_Default.aspx’
3. When the above webpage opens, they can click the registration and create an account and log in to apply for Gujarat NEET UG 2023 Counselling.
Candidates who have registered for the counselling can wait for the release of the merit list, those who have got the seat can convey their acceptance and pay the fees and join the course.
Those who have not got the seat in the initial rounds of Gujarat NEET UG Counselling 2023 can try in the subsequent rounds. The applicants must also have the required documents while taking part in Gujarat NEET UG Counselling 2023.
Documents must comprise both originals and also the duplicate (xerox) copies. While the originals would be verified during Gujarat NEET UG 2023 counselling, the xerox copies can be submitted to the officials at the counselling centre.
Details about the venue and dates for Gujarat NEET UG 2023 counselling would be intimated to the candidates on their email or registered mobile number.