IN Recruitment 2023 is all about applying for jobs in the technical and executive branches of Indian Navy under 10+2 BTech cadet entry scheme. Candidates having the required eligibility conditions can submit applications for these vacancies.
The process of submitting applications for this IN Recruitment 2023 has begun on 10 June 2023 and the last date to register is 30 June 2023. This recruitment aims to fill 30 vacancies. Men and women can apply for this IN Recruitment 2023.
While there are 30 vacancies in total, about 9 of them are for women. Those with a strong desire to serve the nation can aim for this IN Recruitment 2023. Candidates have to ensure they are fulfilling all the required eligibility conditions to avoid rejections at a later stage.
Candidates who wish to apply for this IN Recruitment 2023 must have completed plus two in science stream from a recognized educational institution with maths, physics and chemistry and english as subjects.
The pass marks at the minimum must be 70% in physics, chemistry and mathematics. English language must be passed with 50% pass marks at the minimum.
They must also have passed JEE Mains 2023 with a good score and must be a citizen of India. The candidates must also be physically and medically fit while applying for this IN Recruitment 2023.
Candidates have to visit the official website of Indian Navy to apply for this IN Recruitment 2023. The official website is accessible at ‘https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/’
1. The URL mentioned above must be typed into the browser and the website must be allowed to download.
2. Once the webpage is ready, candidates have to click Notification for 10+2 B.Tech – Jan 24 Batch button under Current Events coloumn.
3. Clicking the above button will open another webpage with URL ‘https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/event/notification-for-10-2-b-tech-jan-24-batch.html’
4. When the webpage with above URL opens, candidates can read about the vacancy and click for registration.
5. Registration has to be done to create an account with username and password.
6. Once it is ready, candidates can log in and then start filling out the application form for IN Recruitment 2023.
Candidates who have applied for this IN Recruitment 2023 will be selected for SSB Interview based on their score in JEE Mains. The time, date and venue for SSB Interview will be informed to the candidates on their email or mobile phones.
SSB Interview will have tasks testing, mental and physical abilities of the candidates. Those who pass them have to go for medical fitness test. Final selection will be based on performance in all the tasks in SSB Interview and medical fitness test.