MP Police Recruitment 2023 is about applying for the post of constable in Madhya Pradesh Police. Candidates with the required eligibility conditions can register.
The process of registration for this MP Police Recruitment will start on 26 June 2023 and the last date to submit the application is 10 July 2023.
The facility to make corrections in the applications submitted will be open from 26 June to 15 July 2023. The registration fee to be paid while applying for this MP Police Recruitment 2023 is Rs 500 for General category applicants and Rs 250 for SC/ST/BC/OBC category applicants.
The written test in connection with this MP Police Recruitment 2023 will be conducted from 12 August 2023 onwards. Candidates can have more information from the official notification released in this regard.
There are about 7090 vacancies in the constable post, which will be filled through this MP Police Recruitment 2023. These vacancies exist in the General and Special Armed Wing units of the Madhya Pradesh Police.
Candidates selected through this MP Police Recruitment 2023 are likely to be posted anywhere in Madhya Pradesh. The pay package for this post is between Rs 19,500-Rs 62,000.
Candidates desiring to apply for MP Police Recruitment 2023 must have passed class 10 or 12 from a recognized educational institution.
Those aiming for posts in the technical wings, have to pass diploma courses in electronics, electricals and hardware, computer hardware, telecommunication, instrument mechanic or information technology engineering from a recognized educational institution.
Applicants must also have the required physical and medical fitness standards. They must ensure the fulfilment of all eligibility requirements to avoid rejections at a later stage.
The process to apply for MP Police Recruitment 2023 is online and the official website for it has to be visited at ‘https://esb.mp.gov.in/’ to submit applications.
1. The URL mentioned above has to be typed into the browser and then it has to be allowed to download.
2. Once the website is ready, candidates can choose their language medium to view it for further proceedings.
3. After choosing the language, when the main webpage appears, candidates have to click DASHBOARD button.
4. This will open another webpage with the URL ‘https://esb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html’
5. When the webpage with above URL appears, the candidates can choose this vacancy and click the information material to know more about this MP Police Recruitment 2023 and its vacancies.
6. After obtaining information, candidates can click Online Form to start applying.
7. Clicking the link will open a new webpage with URL ‘https://esb.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/Vyapam/examsList.aspx’ and on that page, they can register and apply for the vacancy connected with this MP Police Recruitment 2023.
Candidates have to appear for a written test in the first phase as a part of this MP Police Recruitment 2023. Test will have multiple choice questions related to General Knowledge, Mental Ability, General Science and Mathematics.
Those passing the written test with required qualifying marks have to appear for physical and medical fitness tests. Final selection will be based on performance in written test, physical test and medical test.