Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, [KIAMS] Pune was mainly established in 1991 by Kirloskar Group to put forth the ideas of the leader Mr Shantanurao Laxmanrao and to share the knowledge and learning experience with the latest technology. In 1998, the PGDM programme offered by KIAMS got approval from AICTE. It is one of the leading B-Schools in India.
KIAMS Pune designs its curriculum based on demand. KIAMS Pune has a state-of-the-art infrastructure with hi-tech technologies. It facilitates strong networking with professionals and Industry. It provides high-quality education to meet the managerial needs of the society. KIAMS Pune has been ranked as the Top Business School in India by reputed agencies including Business India, Outlook, Careers 360, Career Connect, GHRDC etc.
KIAMS Pune Placements provides employment opportunities to the students. The Institution has a unique way of teaching methodology which helps to enhance the skills needed for the graduates like communication, leadership skills etc. KIAMS has a strong bond with alumni, frequently delivered invited to the college to deliver talks on contemporary business issues. It is one of the premier Institutions among 120 Institutions of India. The college spreads over 21.5 acres in which one-acre land is for cultivating vegetables. KIAMS Infrastructure Facilities include Canteen, Hostel, Library, Classrooms and Computer labs.
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, [KIAMS] Pune Infrastructure:
- KIAMS Pune Infrastructure Facilities include Canteen, Hostel, Library, Classrooms and Computer labs.
- KIAMS Pune campus spreads over 21.5 acres in which one acre is meant for cultivating vegetables and are supplied to the canteen.
- The campus offers playground wherein Volleyball, Cricket and Basketball courts are facilitated.
- Canteen has separate dining halls for students, staff, and guests.
- The college has undertaken the rainwater harvesting project which has a capacity of 35 lacs litres of water storage.