CTET January 2024 registration is on till 23 November 2023. Candidates can apply at ‘https://ctet.nic.in/’ The process of application submission started on 3 November 2023.
Individuals can take up CTET January 2024 registration till 11:59 PM on 23 November 2023. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting the exam on 21 January 2024.
This is for those individuals who are strongly interested in a career in teaching school children. Those who wish to become teachers can focus on this exam.
The full name of the exam is Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) and is conducted by CBSE. This is a national level exam and is of a graduation level.
Exam is conducted once every year and CTET 2024 is meant for the year 2024. Those who pass the exam with required qualifying marks can apply teachers posts.
The test will have two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2. Candidates who wish to become teachers for classes 1 to 5 can apply for Paper 1.
Those who are keen on teaching classes 6 to 8 can apply for Paper 2. Applicants have an option of applying for both the papers also. Questions will be related to regular lessons taught in recognized schools across India.
Candidates must have passed graduation with 50% marks at the minimum from a recognized educational institution located anywhere in India if they are wishing to take up CTET January 2024 registration.
The applicants must also have passed BEd from a recognized educational institution. Those who have passed postgraduation with 55% at the minimum along with BEd or MEd or integrated BEd+MEd can also take up CTET January 2024 registration.
The process to take up CTET January 2024 registration is online. Applications can be submitted online at ‘https://ctet.nic.in/’
1. The URL mentioned above must be typed into the browser and submitted to allow it to download.
2. Once the webpage is ready, candidates can scroll down the webpage and click the button Apply for CTET-Jan2024, this will be available at the bottom left side of the website.
3. Clicking the above button will open another webpage with URL ‘https://examinationservices.nic.in/ExamSysCTET/Root/Home.aspx?enc=Ei4cajBkK1gZSfgr53ImFfEytN2I3LFrLvNrMJcZJNlnInppgro+sjEnB1eUk+3E’
4. When the website with above URL opens, candidates can click the button New Registration located on the top left side of the webpage.
5. They can click the above button and register to create an account with user name and password.
6. After creating an account, they have to come back to the same webpage ‘https://examinationservices.nic.in/ExamSysCTET/Root/Home.aspx?enc=Ei4cajBkK1gZSfgr53ImFfEytN2I3LFrLvNrMJcZJNlnInppgro+sjEnB1eUk+3E’
7. After the same webpage is available, they have to login with the help of their account.
8. After log in, candidates can fill the application form
9. They have to upload the required documents.
10. The registration fees has to be paid and then the form has to be submitted.
The process to download the admit card is also online. Only those who successfully complete CTET January 2024 registration only can download the hall ticket.
1. Candidates can type the URL of the official website ‘https://ctet.nic.in/’ and submit it to allow the webpage to download.
2. Once the webpage is ready, candidates have to click the link for the hall ticket.
3. After clicking the link, they have to enter the details like application number, date of birth and submit them to obtain the admit card.
The link for downloading admit card will be made available on the official website at the appropriate time.
Candidates must ensure, they have completed the process of CTET January 2024 registration, as only they will be able to download the admit card.
After downloading the admit card, candidates can take a printout and preserve it. They have to produce the same at the test centre to gain entry for writing the exam.
Candidates have to pass the exam with required qualifying marks, the score cards can be downloaded and used while applying for the post of school teachers.