AP ICET 2023 Counselling registration for MBA and MCA admission is on from 8 to 14 September 2023 at ‘https://icet-sche.aptonline.in/ICET/Views/index.aspx’ Students who have passed AP ICET 2023 can apply.
This is about admission into MBA and MCA courses in colleges across Andhra Pradesh. AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) for admission into MBA and MCA courses was conducted on 24 May 2023.
The results were announced on 15 June 2023 by Sri Krishnadevaraya University (Ananthapuramu) which also conducted the exam. Post result release, focus has shifted to counselling.
It is the process where students who have passed AP ICET 2023 with required qualifying marks would be allotted seats. AP ICET 2023 Counselling registration will take place from 8 to 14 September 2023.
AP ICET 2023 Counselling registration will take place from 8 to 14 September 2023. Verification of certificates in connection with AP ICET 2023 Counselling will take place from 9 to 16 September 2023.
Document verification for special category candidates will take place physically on 12 September 2023 at HLC, Andhra Loyola College, Sentini Hospital Road, Veterinary Colony, Vijayawada.
Candidates can exercise web options in connection with AP ICET 2023 counselling from 19 to 21 September 2023. They can change their web options on 22 September 2023.
Seat allotment for the first phase counselling will be done on 25 September 2023. Candidates can report at colleges on 26 September 2023. Commencement of classwork will be on 27 September 2023.
The process to apply for AP ICET 2023 Counselling is online and website for that is accessible at ‘https://icet-sche.aptonline.in/ICET/Views/index.aspx’
1. The URL mentioned above has to be typed into the browser and submitted to allow the website to download.
2. Once the website is ready, candidates have to click the button Candidate Registration which will be located on the left side of the webpage.
3. Clicking the above button will open another webpage with URL ‘https://icet-sche.aptonline.in/ICET/Views/Registration.aspx’
4. After the webpage with above URL opens, candidates have to enter their AP ICET 2023 hall ticket number and their date of birth and submit them.
Also read – Best 5 Alternative Careers of Doctors
5. After submission, they would be led to another webpage where they can pay the registration fee for AP ICET 2023 Counselling.
6. After payment, they can fill the forms and take submit the required documents and get the schedule for document verification.
7. Applicants can go for document verification as per the schedule.
8. Post document verification, they can take part in exercising the web options where they can choose colleges to study the course of their choice.
9. After web options are exercised, seats are allotted for the candidates can convey their acceptance and pay the fees.
10. Post payment, they can visit the college where they have obtained the seat during AP ICET 2023 Counselling and complete the remaining procedures and join the institution for classes.
Candidates focused on applying for MBA through this AP ICET 2023 Counselling must have Any degree of minimum three-year duration with Mathematics as one of the subjects in SSC. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
Candidates focused on applying for MCA through this AP ICET 2023 Counselling should have Passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree.
He or she should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
Passed B.Sc./B.Com./B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 Level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University). Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
Documents to be submitted while applying for AP ICET 2023 Counselling are mentioned below for the sake of the candidates. Their details are:
1) AP ICET-2023 Hall Ticket
2) AP ICET-2023 Rank Card
3) Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
4) Degree Marks Memos/Consolidated marks memo
5) Degree Provisional Certificate
6) Intermediate Marks Memo/Diploma Marks memo
7) S.S.C. or its equivalent Marks memo
8) Study Certificates from Class IX to Degree
9) Residence Certificate (in case where candidate has no institutionalized education) in respect of Private candidates of AP state.
10) Residence certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent authority in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
11) Latest valid Income Certificate or Ration Card issued by the competent authority containing the name of the candidate
12) Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in respect of SC/ST/BC
13) Economically weaker section (EWS) certificate if applicable
14) Local status certificate if applicable i.e., a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana within a period of Seven years from the 2nd day of June, 2014 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Registration fee to be paid while applying for AP ICET 2023 Counselling is Rs 1200 for OC and BC category applicants. The same for SC/ST/PH category applicants is Rs 600.
Amount can be paid through credit card, debit card and net banking. Applicants can choose either one of these modes as per their convenience.