DU BTech Admission 2023 registration portal is open and last date to apply is 25 July 2023. This is all about applying for graduate engineering courses offered by Delhi University which is also popular as DU.
The portal to submit applications for DU BTech Admission 2023 was opened on 5 July 2023 and registration can be done till 11:59 PM on 25 July 2023. It is to note that Delhi University has launched engineering courses recently from the academic year 2023-24.
What are the three engineering courses that students can apply through this DU BTech Admission 2023? BTech in Computer and Engineering, BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and BTech in Electrical Engineering.
Candidates wishing to apply for DU BTech Admission 2023 must have passed plus two from a recognized educational institution with a pass percentage of 60 can apply. The subjects in plus two must be maths, physics and chemistry and english. They must also have passed JEE Mains. The selection of students will be done based on their scores in JEE Mains.
There was a news in the recent past that a portal would be made active where students seeking to apply for DU BTech Admission 2023 can register. The portal has now become active and it is ‘https://engineering.uod.ac.in/’
Also read – IIT Mandi successfully completes Prayas 2.0
The portal for DU BTech Admission 2023 was expected to be opened in the month of July this year and as said the portal for registration has become functional and students can start applying.
Candidates have to pay a registration fee of Rs 1500 if they are from UR/OBC-NCL/EWS categories while applying for DU BTech Admission 2023. The same for SC/ST/PwBD category candidates is Rs 1200.
The process to apply for DU BTech Admission 2023 is online and official website has to be visited to submit applications. URL to access the official website is ‘https://engineering.uod.ac.in/’
1. The URL mentioned above must be typed into the browser and submitted to allow the website to download.
2. Once the webpage is ready, candidates have to click the link for registration (New Registration button) on the website.
3. That will lead to another webpage with URL ‘https://engineering.uod.ac.in/index.php/registration/cuet-pg-user/register’
4. When the webpage with above URL opens, candidates have to provide their JEE Mains application number, name as mentioned in JEE Main application, email id, mobile number and other required information and register to open an account with a username and password.
5. Once the account is ready, candidates can login and start applying for DU BTech Admission 2023.
The dates for procedure after submitting application for DU BTech Admission will be announced in the due course.
Candidates who have applied for DU BTech Admission can wait for the further process which will likely comprise counselling/seat allotment/document verification. Those who get a seat can convey their acceptance and pay the fees to join the course.