DU SOL Admissions 2023 is about applying for postgraduate courses in Delhi University School of Open Learning. The registration for DU SOL Admissions 2023 was opened on 1 July 2023.
Last date to apply is 14 August 2023 and candidates who have the required eligibility conditions can register for DU SOL Admissions 2023. CUET scores are not required to apply for this DU SOL Admissions 2023.
It is noted that the School of Open Learning, formerly known as The School of Correspondence Courses and Continuing Education, established under the University of Delhi in 1962, is a pioneer Institution in the field of Distance Education in India.
The courses offered are MA Hindi, MA History, MA Political Science, MA Sanskrit, MCom and MBA. Candidates willing to join these courses through this DU SOL Admissions 2023 can apply from 1 July to 14 August.
Students keen on joining MBA through this DU SOL Admissions 2023 can apply from 1 July to 15 August. The last date for payment in connection with this DU SOL Admissions 2023 is 31 August 2023.
Students willing to apply for DU SOL Admissions 2023 must have passed graduation in the relevant discipline from a recognized educational institution.
The process to apply for DU SOL Admissions 2023 for postgraduate courses is online and candidates have to visit the official website ‘https://soladmission.samarth.edu.in/pg/’
1. The URL mentioned above must be typed into the browser and submitted for the website to download.
2. Once the website is ready, candidates can read the information brochure and click the link for registration.
3. Candidates must register and create an account with a username and password.
4. After creating an account, candidates can log in and apply for DU SOL Admissions 2023.
5. The DU SOL Admissions 2023 application form must be filled out and submitted.
Candidates have to pay registration fees while applying for DU SOL Admissions 2023. The amount is Rs 250 for applicants from UR/OBC-NCL/EWS categories and for SC/ST/PwBD category applicants it is Rs 100.
The documents to be submitted while applying for DU SOL Admissions 2023 are mentioned below for the sake of the students:
• One recent passport-size photograph (1st required).
• Self-attested Photocopy of Class 10th Passing Certificate.
• Self-attested Photocopy of Class 12th Passing Certificate.
• Self-attested Photocopies of UG – I, II- & III-Year Mark-sheet/ Semester I to VI.
• Students are required to upload the self-attested photocopy of the UG-Degree Certificate. If the same is not available. Upload the Original Provisional Certificate of Graduation.
• Migration Certificate of the concerned University (if the candidate is graduate from other than Delhi University). The DU student who has got the Migration Certificate issued from DU for any other University has to surrender his/her Migration Certificate in DU.
• Self-attested photocopy of Reserve Category Certificates issued in the name of the concerned candidate only, if eligible for admission under any of the Reserve Categories (like SC/ST/OBC/PWBD/EWS/WQ etc.)
The Certificate of the candidate must be issued by the Competent Authority and the same must be uploaded well in time before the Last Date of Admission.
• Latest Original Income Certificate, if applied for Fee Concession.
• Self-attested photocopy of BPL Ration Card as well as Original Income Certificate, if applied for Financial Assistance.
• Disability Certificate, in case of Physical with Disability candidates issued by the Competent Hospital / Board.
• Candidates are required to produce all the Certificates for verification, If required.
• The Enrolment number allocated by the Colleges of University of Delhi is essential while filling in the admission form. However, for other than University of Delhi will allocate the Enrolment Number separately.
Candidates who have applied for DU SOL Admissions 2023 for postgraduate courses will be called for further process which comprises document verification. Those who get a seat can pay the fees and then join the course.
DU SOL Admissions 2023 for BLISc and MLISc courses started from 14 June 2023 and last date to apply was 31 July 2023. The same for undergraduate courses began on 14 June and last date to apply was 31 July 2023. The last date of payment is 31 August 2023.