KMAT 2023 registration is on till 25 October 2023 and students can apply at ‘https://kmatindia.com/index.php’ It is for students who are keen on joining management or computer applications courses at postgraduation level in colleges located across Karnataka.
Application submission began on 30 June 2023 and is open till 25 October 2023. The admit cards are to be available for download from 3 November 2023 onwards.
Individuals who have successfully completed the registration process can alone download hall tickets. Mock tests in connection with KMAT 2023 will be held on 1 and 2 November 2023.
KMAT 2023 will be held on 5 November 2023. The dates for subsequent developments will be announced at the appropriate time on the official website.
The full name of the exam is Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) and is conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) which was established in 2003.
This is a state-level exam conducted once a year to admit students into MBA, PGDM and MCA courses in university affiliated self-financing colleges in Karnataka.
Questions in the exam are related to Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning and Mathematical Skills. The exam has to be passed with required qualifying marks to be eligible for the next phase of admission.
The test can be taken up from anywhere as it will be held in remote proctored internet-based test. A computer with good internet connection is required to take up the exam.
Candidates who have passed graduation from a recognized educational institution can take up KMAT 2023 registration. More details are provided below for the sake of the students:
Bachelors degree with minimum 3 years duration/ Masters degree examination of any recognised education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/Technology or equivalent, and have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate).
Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible to take up KMAT 2023 registration, however, they have to pass the exam and provide a proof for it by the time the admission process begins.
Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks. Candidates should have studied Maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
The process to take up KMAT 2023 registration is online and applications can be submitted at the official website which is accessible at ‘https://kmatindia.com/index.php’
1. The URL mentioned above must be typed into the browser and then submitted to allow the website to download.
2. Once the website is available, candidates have to click the link for registration KMAT 2023 Application Apply Now
3. Clicking the above button will open another website ‘https://18.104.22.168/form-submission/kmat-landing’
4. Once the webpage with above URL opens, candidates can register and create an account with a username and password.
5. After the account is created, they can log in and start applying for the exam.
The hall tickets will be available for download from 3 November 2023 onwards. Those who have successfully completed KMAT 2023 registration alone can download the admit card. The process to download admit card is available below:
1. The URL of the official website ‘https://kmatindia.com/index.php’ must be typed into the browser and submitted to allow it to download.
2. Once the website is ready, candidates can click the link to download the admit card.
3. This will likely open another webpage with a different URL.
4. Once the webpage is available, candidates can click the link for hall ticket and enter details like application number, date of birth.
5. After entering the above details, they have to be submitted to view the admit card.
6. After the hall ticket is visible, it can be downloaded and a printout of it has to be taken.
It has with 120 Multiple Choice Questions divided in three sections and there is no restriction to move to and fro among the sections.
KMAT 2023 is proposed to be conducted with moderate level of difficulty without creating confusion in paper-pencil mode. The exam will have MCQs only. Section wise syllabus for KMAT 2023 is as follows-
English language ability would be tested through questions on Grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. There would be questions on understanding of the contents of the passages and choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills. This shall include the passages with questions based on their contents to test comprehension.
This shall include questions to measure how quickly and accurately you can think. The section may have questions in sets as well individual ones based on Verbal Reasoning, analogy among others.
The questions in this section will be of matriculation standard. This shall include questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations, understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio & proportion, percentage, interest, time & speed etc.
Apart from Arithmetic, the questions may also be based on Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry and parts of mathematics.
This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs & charts.
Questions for MCA
Students who have taken up KMAT 2023 registration must remember that the exam has to be passed with the required qualifying marks to be eligible for the next phase of the admission process.