NEET UG 2023 answer key has been released on the official website and students can raise objections till 11:50 PM of 6 June 2023.
It is interesting to note that NEET UG 2023 was conducted on 7 May 2023 across 4097 test centres over 499 cities across India and 14 cities outside India.
Over 20,87,449 appeared for NEET UG 2023 exam. Now the answer keys in connection with the test have been released. Students willing to raise a challenge against these NEET UG 2023 answer keys can do it.
The link to raise challenges against the NEET UG 2023 is active on the official website of the exam hosted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
1. The process to challenge NEET UG 2023 answer key is online. Candidates have to visit the official website for that at ‘https://neet.nta.nic.in/’
2. The URL above must be typed into the browser and the website must be allowed to download.
3. Once the website is available, candidates can click the link for NEET UG 2023 answer key challenge which will be available below the page.
4. After clicking the link, they will be taken to another webpage with the URL ‘https://examinationservices.nic.in/neet2023/root/DownloadAdmitCard.aspx?enc=Ei4cajBkK1gZSfgr53ImFcFR+natXIEjJ1rCf6DMgOrFA4SfAMU1biZWfro5QnPt’
5. Once the webpage with the above URL downloads, candidates can choose two options to access the NEET UG 2023 answer key.
6. First option will be to enter application number and password, second option to access NEET UG 2023 answer key is to enter application number and date of birth.
Also read – CUET PG 2023 exam rescheduled for 60 courses
7. Candidates can choose either one of the above options to access NEET UG 2023 answer key.
1. Candidates can follow the above process to access the NEET UG 2023 answer key.
2. Once it is accessible, candidates can choose all the answers in the NEET UG 2023 answer key and fill in the answers.
3. After the answers are filled, candidates have to pay the fees and then submit them.
4. Post submission, candidates have to wait for the message indicating successful submission. Once it is obtained, it can be downloaded and a printout can be taken.
Candidates have to pay Rs 200 per every answer challenged in NEET UG 2023 answer key.
They can also submit representation against OMR grading by paying a non-refundable processing fee of Rs 200 per question challenged.
The mode to pay the fees in connection with the challenge to NEET UG 2023 answer key is credit card/debit card/net banking/Paytm.
The next phase after the release of the NEET UG answer key is the declaration of results along with the release of the main answer key.
Students who have passed NEET UG 2023 with the required qualifying marks can apply for the further process which involves counselling.
Those who get a seat in the counselling can convey their acceptance and then pay the fees and then join the course as per the instructions.