RPSC Recruitment 2023 for the post of Assistant Professor has started on 26 June 2023. Candidates can apply till 25 July 2023. Individuals keen on a career in teaching can submit applications.
The registration fee for this RPSC Recruitment 2023 is Rs 600 for applicants of the General category. Registration fee for OBC/ BC, SC/ST category applicants is Rs 400.
The correction fees for applications is Rs 500 and the amount should be paid through online mode which likely comprises net banking, credit/debit card.
There are about 1913 vacancies in the post of Assistant Professor. Candidates who get selected for the post through this RPSC Recruitment 2023 will be serving in colleges situated in Rajasthan.
Assistant Professor posts are for teaching subjects namely Botany, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Zoology, History, Geography, English, Economics, Geology and others. The number of vacancies that exist per subject are given below for the sake of the candidates:
|Subjects||No of vacancies|
|Garment Production and Export Management||1|
|Drawing and Painting||35|
Candidates willing to apply for the vacancy of Assistant Professor through this RPSC Recruitment 2023 must have passed postgraduation in the relevant subject from a recognised educational institution with a minimum of 55% pass marks.
The applicants must also have qualified for UGC NET or CSIR NET or state-level exams like SLET. Those who possess a PhD will be exempted from the necessity of passing UGC NET or CSIR NET or SLET.
The process to apply for this RPSC Recruitment 2023 is online and applications can be submitted at the official website at ‘https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/’
Also read – Top Civil Engineering colleges in Chandigarh
1. The URL mentioned above must be typed into the browser and then the website must be allowed to download.
2. Once the webpage is ready, candidates can click the button Apply Online under RPSC Online column.
3. Clicking the above button will lead to another webpage with URL ‘https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/applyonline’ where they have to click New Application Portal (through SSO)
4. Clicking the above portal will open webpage with URL ‘https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin’ and when this opens, candidates can register and create an account with username and password.
5. After the account is created, candidates can log in and then start applying for these vacancies through this RPSC Recruitment 2023.
Candidates who have applied for this RPSC Recruitment 2023 have to appear for a written test which comprises three papers which are for a total of 200 marks. The questions in the exam are related to the subject in which the candidate wishes to become an Assistant Professor along General Studies with various topics revolving around Rajasthan.
Individuals who pass the written exam with the required qualifying marks have to appear for an interview. Final selection will be based on performance in the exam and interview, choice of the post of candidates, and available number of vacancies.