TN NEET UG 2023 Counselling registration last date has been extended to 12 July 2023 from its earlier 10 July 2023. This will give more time to apply for counselling.
It is all about the process to provide admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses in Tamil Nadu. This TN NEET UG Counselling 2023 is about providing admission into medical courses in under graduation through government and management quotas.
According to a notification by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research of Tamil Nadu, the decision to extend the registration date of TN NEET UG Counselling 2023 was taken keeping in mind the requests received from the candidates.
The Directorate of Medical Education and Research of Tamil Nadu is conducting counselling for graduate admissions in the state.
Candidates will now be able to register for TN NEET UG 2023 counselling till 5 PM on 12 July 2023. This is good news for the students who are looking forward to joining the medical courses.
The Directorate of Medical Education (DME) of Tamil Nadu is conducting the TN Medical Counselling 2023. It is estimated that there are about 11,275 MBBS seats in the state and 5275 are in government medical colleges and over 6000 seats are in private educational institutions.
Also read – Top 20 Engineering colleges in Chandigarh
It is interesting to note that NEET UG 2023 was held on 7 May 2023 and 13 June 2023 was when the result was released. Over 20 lakh students appeared for the exam.
TN NEET UG 2023 counselling which is happening now will consider the scores in NEET UG 2023 for providing admission into undergraduate medical courses.
The notification for TN Medical Counselling 2023 was issued on 27 June 2023. The submission of online applications for TN Medical Counselling 2023 began on 28 June 2023.
The last date to apply is 5 PM on 12 July 2023. The dates for the declaration of the rank list with regard to TN Medical Counselling 2023 will be informed later.
The closure of admission and commencement of courses will be done as per the norms of NMC. Students can keep visiting the official websites for more information.
The official websites in connection with TN Medical Counselling 2023 are ‘www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in’ and ‘www.tnmedicalselection.org’
The helpline numbers in connection with TN Medical Counselling 2023 are mentioned below for the sake of the students:
The process to apply for TN NEET UG 2023 Counselling is online and candidates have to visit the official website https://tnmedicalselection.net/ to submit applications.
1. The URL mentioned above must be typed into the browser and press enter to allow the website to download.
2. Once the website with the above URL opens, candidates have to choose CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR MBBS/BDS DEGREE COURSES (GOVERNMENT QUOTA & MANAGEMENT QUOTA) 2023 – 2024 SESSION under UG Courses column.
3. Clicking the above button will open another webpage with URL ‘https://ugreg23.tnmedicalonline.co.in/ug/’
4. After reading the prospectus candidates can click Online Application which will open another webpage with URL ‘https://ugreg23.tnmedicalonline.co.in/ug//MyCourse.aspx’
5. When the page with the above URL opens, the applicants can register and then log in and fill out the application form and submit it along with the required documents.
Candidates willing to register for TN NEET UG 2023 Counselling can also visit the alternative website ‘https://www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in/’
1. They have to type the above-mentioned URL into the browser and press enter to allow the website to download.
2. Once the webpage is available, candidates have to choose ‘CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR MBBS,BDS DEGREE COURSES (GOVERNMENT QUOTA AND MANAGEMENT QUOTA) 2023 2024 SESSION‘ under Notifications column.
3. Clicking the above button will open the URL ‘https://ugreg23.tnmedicalonline.co.in/ug/’
4. The webpage with the above URL is the same as that was mentioned in the earlier process. After this webpage is available, the process mentioned before can be followed.
Applicants have to pay the registration fee of Rs 500 while applying for TN NEET UG 2023 Counselling. Those from SC/ST/SCA categories are exempted from paying the fee.
Candidates applying for TN NEET UG 2023 Counselling have to remember that registration and choice locking refers to the process of online filling up of the counselling registration form, paying the requisite fees, locking their preferred choices to participate in medical counselling.
Candidates can register for TN NEET UG 2023 Counselling before Round 1, Mop-Up Round and Stray Round. Fresh registration is not allowed for Round 2.
Students who get a seat in the initial round of TN NEET UG 2023 Counselling can convey their acceptance and pay the fees. Those who do not get the seat of their choice in the initial rounds of counselling can try in the subsequent rounds.