UGC NET December 2023 registration ends on 28 October 2023. Candidates can apply at ‘https://ugcnet.nta.ac.in/’
This entrance exam is for those who wish to become teachers or research scholars in higher education institutions located across India.
The applications can be submitted till 5 PM on 28 October 2023. UGC NET December 2023 registration began on 30 September 2023.
Last date to submit the exam fee is 11:50 PM on 29 October 2023.
Candidates who have successfully completed their UGC NET December 2023 registration will be able to make corrections in the applications from 30 to 31 October (11:50 PM) 2023.
Those who have completed their UGC NET December 2023 registration will be able to download admit cards in the first week of December 2023.
Announcement of city of exam centers will be done in last week of November 2023. Exam will be conducted from 6 to 22 December 2023. Official website can be visited regularly for updates.
The full name of the exam is University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test. It is conducted by National Testing Agency two times a year.
The first time, it is conducted in June and December for the second time. Individuals who wish to pursue research (Ph.D., Junior Research Fellowship, JRF) or apply for the post of assistant professor in various colleges located across India can apply for the exam.
Individuals who wish to take up UGC NET December 2023 registration must have passed post-graduation in their respective disciplines from a recognized educational institution located anywhere in India.
Students who are appearing for the final year exams of their qualifying degree or who have appeared and are waiting for the results can also apply.
However, students who have appeared or are about to appear for the exams must pass them and provide proof for it by the time further process for admission or recruitment commences. Clarifications can be obtained from the official website of the exam.
The process to take up UGC NET December 2023 registration is online and the official website to submit applications is ‘https://ugcnet.nta.ac.in/’
1. The URL mentioned above must be typed into the browser and submitted to allow it to download.
2. Once the website is ready, candidates can click the button UGC NET December 2023 Registration open Click Here which will be available on the top left side of the website.
3. Clicking the above link will open another webpage with URL ‘https://ugcnet.ntaonline.in/’
4. Once the webpage with above URL opens, candidates have to register to create an account with a username and password.
5. After creating the username and account, they can type the same URL ‘https://ugcnet.ntaonline.in/’ in their browser and submit it to download.
6. Once the website with above URL is available, candidates can login and start filling the application form.
UGC NET December 2023 registration fee for the general category candidates is Rs 1150. The same for General (EWS and OBC-NCL) is Rs 600. Applicants from SC/ST/PwD/Third Gender categories have to pay Rs 325 as UGC NET December 2023 registration fee.
The process to download the hall ticket for the exam is online. Candidates have to visit the official website for it at ‘https://ugcnet.nta.ac.in/’
1. The URL mentioned above has to be typed into the browser and submitted to allow it to download.
2. Once the website is available, candidates can click the link for downloading the admit card.
3. Clicking the link will likely open another webpage, when that opens, candidates can enter their application number, date of birth and other details and submit them to obtain the admit card.
Applicants who have successfully completed their UGC NET December 2023 registration will be able to download the hall ticket.
Students after viewing the admit card can check for the presence of errors on it. If there are no errors, they can download and take its printout.
In case of errors, they can take it to the notice of authorities concerned for rectification.