Best Books to Read in 2023
Best Books to Read in 2023 Are you a bookworm or a bibliophile, if yes, then this is the ...
UPSC NDA and NA 1 Exam 2024 registration is on till 9 January 2023 at ‘https://upsc.gov.in/’ The applications can be submitted till 6 PM on 9 January 2024.
Candidates keen on a career in the Indian Armed Forces can apply for UPSC NDA and NA 1 Exam 2024. It is to remember that the entrance exam alone will be conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Those who pass NDA and NA 1 Exam 2024 can apply for an interview conducted for which candidates have to register separately.
Candidates who pass NDA and NA 1 Exam 2024 with the required qualifying marks alone will be able to register for the interview. Interview is a process where physical, psychological abilities of the candidates are tested.
After a pass in the physical and psychological tests, the individuals have to pass medical examination.
The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on their performance in the physical test, psychological test, medical fitness test.
Registration for UPSC NDA and NA 1 Exam 2024 will be going on from 20 December 2023 to 9 January 2024. The correction window shall be open from 10 to 16 January 2024.
Candidates who passed plus two from a recognized educational institution located anywhere in India can take up UPSC NDA and NA 1 Exam 2024 registration which is nothing but applying for the exam.
Those willing to choose Indian Navy or Indian Air Force can preferably have to pass plus two in science stream with subjects as maths, physics and chemistry.
Students focused on Indian Army can pass plus two from any stream to take up UPSC NDA and NA 1 Exam 2024 registration.
Candidates wishing to take up UPSC NDA and NA 2 Exam 2023 registration must be an Indian citizen and should be unmarried.
Even a subject of Nepal or persons of Indian origin who has migrated to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India can take up UPSC NDA and NA 1 Exam 2024 registration.
However, subjects of Nepal or persons of Indian origin who have come to India must obtain eligibility certificate from Government of India before applying.
UPSC NDA and NA 1 Exam 2024 aim to fill 370 posts in National Defence Academy (NDA) and 30 posts in Naval Academy (NA). Registration fee for applying for UPSC NDA and NA 1 Exam 2024 is Rs 100.
Also read – Best Medical Courses After 12th In 2024
SC/ST candidates, Female applicants, wards of JCOs, NCOs, ORs are exempted from payment of application fee for UPSC NDA and NA 1 Exam 2024.
The process to apply for UPSC NDA and NA 1 Exam 2024 is online. Applications can be submitted on the official website ‘https://upsc.gov.in/’
1. The URL mentioned above must be typed into the browser and submitted to allow the website to download.
2. Once the website is ready, candidates can click the Exam Notification: National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2024 button under What’s New column.
3. Clicking the above button will open another webpage with URL ‘https://upsc.gov.in/whats-new/National%20Defence%20Academy%20and%20Naval%20Academy%20Examination%20%28I%29%2C%202024/Exam%20Notification’
4. Once the webpage with above URL is open, candidates can see the notification about UPSC NDA and NA Exam 1 2024.
5. After knowing all about the exam, they can press the button <Click Here> located next to the notification button.
6. Clicking the above button will open another webpage with URL ‘https://upsconline.nic.in/upsc/OTRP/’
7. Once the above webpage opens, candidates can click the button <New Registration> and then create an account to obtain an OTR (One Time Registration) ID and password.
8. After obtaining the credentials, candidates can login using OTR ID and password and then view the list of exams and choose UPSC NDA and NA 1 Exam 2024 and apply for it.
9. The application form has to be filled and registration fee has to be paid and then form has to be submitted.
10. After submission, candidates have to wait for message indicating successful submission. After the message is obtained, candidates can download it and take a print out and preserve it for future use.
Candidates also choose their email, mobile number also as preferred log id. Candidates who are already registered can log in directly and choose UPSC NDA and NA 1 Exam 2024 and apply for it.
Candidates can directly access the OTR page and click the New Registration link to take up One Time Registration (OTR). After that, candidates can start filling the form.
S Vishnu Sharmaa now works with collegechalo.com in the news team. His work involves writing articles related to the education... (Full bio)
In the exhilarating journey of 10 Proven Memorize Techniques for Students learning, memory is your trusty companion. Whether ...
Millions of students have entrusted CollegeChalo to facilitate their seamless and smooth admission process to their dream colleges and universities. With CollegeChalo, you can gain a competitive edge by easily accessing exam and course details to stay ahead of the admission journey. What are you waiting for?Search your dream college