AEEE 2024 registration for admission into UG engineering in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is on, apply at ‘https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/btech/’
AEEE is an entrance exam conducted for providing admission into graduate engineering courses in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
The organization is one of the leading educational institutions based in South India and provides graduate, postgraduate programs across various disciplines.
There is no specific last date with regards to AEEE 2024 registration as of now. The deadline to apply for AEEE 2024 is yet to be announced.
However, candidates must remember that AEEE for 2024 will be conducted in two phases. The first phase of AEEE 2024 will be held from 19 to 22 January 2024.
The second phase of AEEE 2024 is to take place from 10 to 14 May 2024.
These dates are tentative, candidates who have taken up AEEE 2024 registration can visit the official website regularly for updates.
The full name of the exam is Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam (AEEE). It is an institutional level test conducted once every year to provide admission into engineering courses at graduate level.
AEEE 2024 is meant to be conducted in 2024.
Programs in engineering are offered at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai, Amaravati and Nagercoil campuses of the institution.
Candidates who pass the exam can choose to join the programs in anyone of the campuses mentioned above. Questions in the exam are related maths, physics, chemistry and english.
Test would be conducted in computer based mode and 100 questions from subjects mentioned above have to be answered in 2.5 hours. AEEE 2024 registration fee is Rs 1200.
Candidates who have passed plus-two from a recognized educational institution located anywhere in India can take up AEEE 2024 registration.
Applicants must pass their qualifying exam with a pass percentage of 60 at the minimum. The individual pass percentages in maths, physics and chemistry must be 55% at the minimum.
Candidates willing to apply for AEEE 2024 registration must visit the official website which is accessible at ‘https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/btech/’
1. The URL mentioned above must be typed into the browser and submitted to allow the website to download.
2. Once the website is ready, candidates can click the link for Information Handbook to obtain all the details about the admission process.
3. After reading the information handbook, they can click the button <Apply Now>. This will be located at various parts of the website, they can click the above button at anywhere on the website.
4. Clicking the above button will open another webpage with URL ‘https://aee.amrita.edu/’
5. Once the webpage with above URL opens, applicants can provide email id, phone number and other details to register and create an account with username and password.
6. After the account is created, candidates can login and fill the application form, upload the required documents, pay registration fee and the submit the form.
Candidates who have taken up AEEE 2024 registration can download the hall ticket and appear for the exam at the allotted test centre.
The test will be conducted in more than 125 centres located across India. The test has to be passed with the required qualifying marks to be eligible for the next phase of admission.
Candidates who pass AEEE 2024 with required qualifying marks can apply for the further admission process which likely comprises counselling.
Counselling is where candidates can select the course of their choice and the campus they wish to study.
Selection will likely be done on performance in AEEE 2024, performance in the qualifying exam, choice of course by candidates, availability of vacancies.
Those who have got the seat can convey their acceptance and pay the fees to join the course.
Counselling may likely be conducted in more than one round, those who don’t get a seat in the initial round can try in subsequent rounds.