CSEET 2024 registration is on till 15 December 2023 and students can apply at ‘https://icsi.edu/home/’ Institute of Company Secretaries of India will be conducting CSEET exam on 6 January 2024.
The exam is also known as Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) and is for those who wish to seek admission into Company Secretaryship Course.
This is a national level exam that is conducted more than once a year and is held for a duration for 12o minutes or two hours. The medium of the exam is english.
The current CSEET 2024 registration is for January session. Application submission process began on 16 October 2023 and will go on till 15 December 2023.
Individuals willing to take up CSEET 2024 registration have to pass plus-two from a recognized educational institution located anywhere in India.
However, those who have passed Foundation of ICSI or Final of ICAI or Final or Final of ICMAI are exempted from appearing for CSEET.
Even graduates or postgraduates with a minimum of 50% pass marks are exempted from CSEET exam. These people can apply for direct admission into CS Executive Programme.
The process to apply for CSEET 2024 registration is online. Applications can be submitted at the official website of ICSI at ‘https://icsi.edu/home/’
1. The URL mentioned above must be typed into the browser and submitted to allow it to download.
Also read – Top 20 Commerce Colleges in Jaipur
2. Once the webpage is ready, candidates have to click the Online Services button and choose Register for CSEET.
3. Clicking the above button will open another webpage with URL ‘https://smash.icsi.edu/Scripts/CSEET/Instructions_CSEET.aspx’
4. Once the above webpage opens, they can read the instructions and tick the boxes indicating that they have the required documents with them.
After ticking the boxes, they can click the Proceed to CSEET Registration button which will be at the end of the page.
5. Clicking the above button will open another webpage with URL ‘https://smash.icsi.edu/Scripts/CSEET/Registration_CSEET.aspx’
6. They can complete the registration and login to start applying for the exam.
Candidates have to keep with them the following documents while taking up CSEET 2024 registration:
# Candidate’s photograph
# Image of candidate’s signature
# Class 10 marksheet
# Class 12 marksheet
# Category certificate (if applicable)
# ID cards-Aadhar/Voter ID/Passport/PAN Card/Driving License/Ration Card