VITEEE 2024 registration is on till 30 March 2024 at https://viteee.vit.ac.in/ It is about VIT Engineering Entrance Examination also known as VITEEE.
Students willing to join Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) into graduate engineering courses have to appear for this exam. VITEEE 2024 registration began on 1 November 2023.
VIT is an educational institution headquartered at Vellore in Tamil Nadu. The institution also has campuses at Chennai, Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh) and Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh).
VITEEE 2024 registration will take place from 1 November 2023 to 30 March 2024. The exam will be conducted from 19 to 30 April 2024. The results will be declared on 3 May 2024.
The schedule for counselling will be informed in the due course. Candidates must remember that the dates mentioned above may witness changes due to various reasons, they can regularly visit the official website mentioned above for updates.
The full name is Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination, it is an institutional-level entrance test that is conducted once a year.
VITEEE 2024 is meant to be conducted for the year 2024. It will be conducted online where answers have to be marked on a computer screen at the designated test centre.
The exam has questions related to mathematics, physics and chemistry that are taught in class 12 in recognized educational institutions.
Individuals targeting biology or biotechnology-oriented engineering courses must answer questions related to biology, physics and chemistry.
The eligibility to take up VITEEE 2024 registration is a pass in plus-two in the science stream.
Subjects in plus-two must be maths, physics and chemistry if applying for pure engineering courses.
Individuals applying for biology, and biotechnology-oriented engineering courses must have passed plus-two with biology, physics and chemistry as subjects.
The process to take up VITEEE 2024 registration is online. The application can submitted at the URL ‘https://viteee.vit.ac.in/’
1. The URL mentioned above has to be typed into the browser of the computer and the website has to be allowed to download.
2. Once the webpage is available, link to registration must be clicked. This link will be available at the top left side of the webpage.
3. Details like applicant’s name, date of birth, age must be entered and an account must be created to obtain a username and password.
4. Candidates must come back to the website the URL ‘https://viteee.vit.ac.in/’ They must click the login link and enter the username and password to login.
5. After login, they can start filling the form, pay the registration fee and upload the required documents and submit the form.
6. Post submission, candidates can obtain a confirmation message indicating successful submission.
Once obtained, applicants can download it and take a printout of it.
Students who have completed their VITEEE 2024 registration have to download the admit card of the exam. The hall ticket can be obtained from the official website ‘https://viteee.vit.ac.in/’
1. The URL mentioned above must be typed into the browser and submitted to allow it to download.
2. Once the website is ready, candidates can click the link for hall ticket and enter the details like application number, date of birth and submit them to obtain the admit card.
Candidates can appear for the exam at various centres in India and abroad. The exam has to be passed with required qualifying marks.
Those who have passed the exam with the required qualifying marks can appear for counselling.
The selection will be done based on score in the qualifying exam, VITEEE, choice of the course of the candidates, availability of seats in that course.
Those who get the seat can pay the fees and join the classes as per the instructions. The details about the process that takes place after the entrance test will be informed, candidates can visit the official website for more information.